By: Jane Scott(Author), Ray Forma(Author), Patricia Negus(Illustrator)
112 pages, 127 colour photos, 22 colour maps
The Cape to Cape Walk Track is located in the far south-west corner of Western Australia, just 250 km south of Perth. It meanders along the whole length of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge, which forms the backbone of the spectacular Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park. Its start and finish are the lighthouses at the rugged tips of Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin.
The Cape to Cape Track offers:
- 149 km of stunning coastal scenery, quiet sheltered forests and pristine beaches;
- a multitude of opportunities for short, day walks of any length;
- a challenging adventure of five to seven days to complete the whole walk;
- close proximity to the caves, vineyards and host of other delights of the South West Capes – Margaret River Region.
This book offers you:
- Detailed descriptions of the Cape to Cape Walk Track, the Meelup Trail and many short walks in the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park;
- 22 full-page 1:25 000 up-to-date maps covering all of the coast from Dunsborough to Augusta, and most of the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park. The maps show the Cape to Cape Walk Track, The Meelup Trail, and, for the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park, all access roads, paths, and popular surfing spots;
- Useful information about walking in the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park;
- 127 full-colour photographs of the area.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985