By: Roma L Gwynn(Editor)
278 pages, no illustrations
This edition of The Manual of Biocontrol Agents has been substantially revised and updated to reflect the growth and maturity of the global biocontrol industry. It contains up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive information on over 200 active substances which are commercially available in products including:
- 90+ micro-organisms
- 15+ botanicals
- 80+ macro-organisms
- 31+ semiochemicals
Data for each entry includes:
- Active substances: scientific names, approved names, common names, CAS RN, IUPAC and chemical structure
- Details: biogeography, mode of action, production method
- Targets: crops, pests, weeds and diseases
- Products: product names and producers
- Toxicology: mammalian, ecological and environmental fate
- Resistance codes: FRAC, HRAC or IRAC
The Manual of Biocontrol Agents is now complementary to The Pesticide Manual (now in its 16th edition), in style.
Compiled by experts in the biocontrol industry. Valuable resource for all those involved in the commercial practice, administration, regulation of or academia in crop protection and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) will find this a definitive source of global biocontrol information.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985