The Pesticide Manual: A World Compendium
Published by BCPC for over forty years, the content of the sixteenth edition has been extensively revised and updated, including EU registration status under the new regulation implemented in 2011. Based on verified information supplied by manufacturing companies worldwide, full details are now available for 45 additional synthetic molecules including some still under development. The Pesticide Manual features 920 main entries plus 710 supplementary short entries (with additional information available online at www.bcpcdata.com). The first approvals under the new EU Pesticides legislation (EU 1107/2009), which was implemented in June 2011, are included. Company data has been updated to reflect the continuing changes in the industry.
The Pesticide Manual is compiled by the BCPC, so ensuring the provision of independent and impartial data, and internationally regarded as the preferred source of pesticide information.
- Chemical structure, field of use and class
- Nomenclature, including common, lUPAC and Chemical Abstract names, CAS RN, EC number and development code
- Physical chemistry
- Patent, history and manufacture
- Mode of action, biochemistry, uses, formulation type, selected products and mixtures
- Information on toxicological reviews and status under EU Regulation 1107/2009
- Mammalian toxicology profiles
- Ecotoxicology data covering birds, fish and bees
- Environmental fate information for animals, plants, soil and the environment
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.