This instrument is a compact, portable digital thermometer with an external K-type thermocouple as a temperature sensor. It is supplied complete with carry case, instruction manual and battery.
The thermometer will measure temperature in Celcius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin over a range of -50 to 1300°C. The included K-type probe is suitable for temperatures up to 300°C.
* Type K thermometer with single input measurement.
* Large LCD display.
* Accurate to 0.5%.
* Degrees C/F switch.
* Maximum reading and data hold functions.
* Temperature Scale: Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin - user selectable
* Measurement Range: -50 to 1300°C / -58 to 2000°F / 223 to 2000K
* Resolution: 1°C or 1°F, 0.1°C or 0.1°F, 1K
* Accuracy: Accuracy is specified for operating temperatures over range of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F). for 1 year.
-50 to 0°C - + 2°C
-58 to 32°F - + 4°F
223K to 273K - + 5K
0 to 1000°C - + (0.5% rdg + 1°C)
1000 to 1300°C - + (0.8% rdg + 1°C)
32 to 2000°F - + (0.5% rdg + 2°F)
273K to 2000K - + (1.0% rdg + 2K)
* Input Protection: 60V dc or 24V rms ac maximum input voltage on any combination of inputs pins
* Input Connector: Accepts standard miniature thermocouple connectors
* Sampling Rate: 2.5 samples per second
* Operating Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
* Operating Humidity: 0 to 80% RH (0 to 35°C&F)
* 0 to 70% RH (35 to 50°C&F)
* Display: 3½ digit LCD with max reading of 1999
* Probe: 4 foot type “K”thermocouple bead probe (Teflon tape insulated)
* Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
* Probe Accuracy: + 2.2°C or + 0.75% of rdg (whichever is greater)
* Battery: 9V Battery
* CE & ROHS/WEEE: Approved
* LCD Dimensions: 57 x 47mm
* Product Weight: Packaged - 490g (incl. carry case, instructions & battery)
* Meter - 332g (incl. battery)
* Product Dimensions: Packaged - 205 x 130 x 70mm
* Meter - 170 x 84 x 45mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We have always been very happy with NHBS service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985