Ranger Capio Moth Trap: with rainshield
The Ranger Capio Moth Trap is ideal for expedition use. Made of lightweight, fine mesh supported by metal rods this highly portable trap folds flat for travel and storage. The Ranger has a white cloth central cone for efficient capture. A large UV resistant rainshield which is vital for rain protection of mercury vapour or mercury blended tungsten bulbs is included. The trap comes packed in a handy carry-bag.
The complete trap kit comes with the trap, mains powered electrics and a 160W Mercury Blended Tungsten ES bulb. Alternatively, you can also buy the trap on its own.
* Self-standing, and can be hung or ground anchored.
* Wide double slider zip provides access to moths with the light running.
* Quick assembly/dismantling of body, cone and rainshield
Please note: The Range Capio is also available with Actinic Electrics.
* Trap size: approx 41 cm (16 inches) square x 35 cm (14 inches) high. The trap collapses to approx 2 cm thickness.
* Cone length: 18 cm (7 inches).
* Cone aperture at base: 6 cm (2.5 inches)
* Weight (including carry-bag and rain shield): approx 1.5 kg (3 lbs).
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.