By: AR Crossman and D Neary
189 pages, colour photos, colour illustrations, colour tables
This is a short, highly illustrated textbook of neuroanatomy that throughout makes clear the relevance of the anatomy to clinical neurology. It avoids overburdening the reader with topographical detail that is unnecessary for the medical student. Minimum assumptions are made of existing knowledge of the subject.
- 'Key point' boxes for reinforcement and quick revision
- Glossary of important terms
- 'Clinical detail' boxes closely integrated with relevant neuroanatomy
- Complete revision and updating of text.
- Revision and expansion of summary chapter, providing overview of entire subject.
- Clinical material updated to reflect current prevalence of neurological disease.
- Artwork entirely redrawn for improved clarity and closer integration with text.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985