783 pages, no illustrations
Please note, there is an 8th edition.
Environmental Law addresses a wide range of topics, introducing students to all of the key areas and latest developments of environmental law, drawing on legislation, policy, and practice.
The seventh edition features a new chapter on the law relating to air pollution and climate change, as well as more detailed coverage of environmental liability at national, EU, international, and transnational levels. Reference is made throughout to the influence of European and international organisations and legislation and offers enhanced introductory coverage of global dimensions. Topics are fully cross-referenced, allowing readers to follow key ideas through the book and to understand the interaction of law and the environment. The book is structured by theme and by sector and presented in a clear colour design, guiding the student through the subject.
Part I. Introductory themes
1. What is environmental law? A brief introduction
2. History and challenges
3. Values, principles and environmental law
4. Sources of environmental law
5. The administration of environmental law and policy
Part II. Integrated themes
6. International law and environmental protection
7. The european community and the environment
8. The regulation of environmental protection
9. Environmental crime
10. Public participation
11. Private law and environmental protection
Part III. Sectoral coverage
12. Town and country planning
13. Environmental assessment
14. Waste management
15. Climate change and air quality
16. Contaminated land
17. Water pollution and water quality
18. Pollution prevention and control
19. The conservation of nature
20. Landscape management
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!