By: John L Dillon (Author), Jock R Anderson (Author)
Introduction to the analytic principles involved in appraising the efficiency of crop-fertilizer and livestock feed response.
- Modelling response processes
- response curves and surfaces
- efficiency in response
- duality of response relationships
- estimation of response in a world where risk is unimportant
- response efficiency under risk
- difficulties in field research
- aggregate response analysis
- economics of response research
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985