With one volume each year, Progress in Botany keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences. The present volume includes reviews on genetics, cell biology, physiology, comparative morphology, systematics, ecology, and vegetation science.
- Chromatophore Displacements in Marine Macroalgae: Physiology and Ecological Relevance
- Alternative Respiration in Plants and Fungi: Some Aspects of Its Biological Role
- Mutants and Transgenics -- a Comparison of Barley Resources in Crop Breeding
- Molecular Genetics of Chloroplast Biogenesis
- Extranuclear Inheritance: Genetics and Biogenesis of Mitochondria
- Genetics of Phytopathogenic Bacteria
- Population Genetics: Aspects of Biodiversity
- Strategies of Breeding for Durable Disease Resistance in Cereals
- Coordination of V-ATPase and V-PPase at the Vacuolar Membrane of Plant Cells
- Ca2+ Mobilization from Internal Stores in Electrical Membrane Excitation in Chara
- Carbon Metabolism: Quantification and Manipulation
- Light Sensory Responses in Lower Plants: Photomovement Versus Photoadaptation
- Circadian Rhythmicity: Is the Biological Clock" Hardware or Software?
- Systematics of the Pteridophytes
- Impact of Ozone on Trees: an Ecophysiological Perspective
- Fine Root Biomass of Temperate Forests in Relation to Soil Acidity and Fertility, Climate, Age and Species
- Light Heterogeneity and Plants: from Ecophysiology to Species Coexistence and Biodiversity
Applications of Stable Isotopes in Plant Ecology
Trends in Plant Diversity Research
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!