256 pages, b/w photos, illustrations, tables
Host-Parasite Interactions summarizes current research into the physiology and molecular biology of host-parasite interactions. Brought together by leading international experts in the field, the first section outlines fundamental processes, followed by specific examples in the concluding section. Covering a wide range of organisms, Host-Parasite Interactions is essential reading for researchers in the field.
Part I: Fundamental Processes in Host-Parasite Relationships
2. Immunity in the host-parasite relationships of fishes
3. Physiological stress and disease resistance in fishes
4. The role of apoptosis in non-mammalian host-parasite relationships
5. Necrosis and the host-parasite relationship
6. Immunostimulation targeted at the host-parasite level
Part II: Selected Host-Parasite Relationships
7. Pathophysiology in piscine and mammalian haemoflagellate diseases
8. Avian coccidiosis: a disturbed host-parasite relationship
9. Comparative aspects of the tick host relationship: immunobiology, genomics, and proteomics
10. Host-parasite interactions of sea lice: current state of knowledge and insights from other host-parasite relationships
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!