With one volume each year, this series keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences.The present volume includes reviews on genetics, cell biology, physiology, comparative morphology, systematics, ecology, and vegetation science.
- A Life History Between Science and Philosophy
- Recombination: RNA: A Powerful Tool for Recombination and Regulated Expression of Genes
- Mutation: Sugar Signaling Mutants in Arabidopsis
- Cell Biology: The Green Algae Chlamydomonas reinhardii – a Genetic Model Organism
- Extranuclear Inheritance: Mitochondrial Genetics and Biogenesis
- Population Genetics: Biodiversity in Anthropogenic Landscapes – Population Genetics and Ecological Modelling
- Plan Breeding: Recent Advances in Molecular Breeding of Oilseed Rape (Brassica napus L.)
- Plant Breeding: Clonality – a Concept of Stability Progresses Towards Variability
- Proton Channelling b-Type Cytochromes in Plant Plasma Membranes
- Carbon Metabolism: the Calvin Cycle's Golden Jubilee
- Physiology of Ectomycorrhiza (ECM)
- Network Dynamics in Plant Biology: Current Progress in Historial Perspective
- UV-B Radiation, Photomorphogenesis and Plant-Plant Interactions
- Vertical Vegetation Structure Below Grounnd: Scaling From Root to Globe
- Ectomycorrhizal Communitiy Structure: Linking Biodiversity to Function
- Tracing the Behaviour of Plants in Ecosystems: How Can Molecular Biology Help?
- History of Flora and Vegetation During the Quaternary: North America
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!