By: Adriano Bernini (Author), Giancarlo Marconi (Author), Francesco Polani (Author), Fabrizio Martini (Introduction By)
188 pages, 97 colour photos, 39 colour & 25 b/w illustrations
Covers 57 species.
- Introduction prof. Fabrizio Martini – University of Trieste
- Campanula Family: general part: identifying features, pollination mechanism, classification
- Types of Campanula in Italy and Europe
- Rarity status and protection problems
- Postage stamp issues
- Plant collection
- Denomination key iconography and description card
- Species of the Campanula Family considered by Flora Europaea
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985