The classification of the dwarf Andean opuntias has long fascinated James Iliff. In Studies in the Opuntioideae (Cactaceae), devoted to an important group of cacti – the subfamily Opuntioideae – whose classification has been somewhat neglected compared with their cousins in the rest of the cactus family, Iliff's annotated checklist is complemented by ground-breaking papers on aspects of the classification and evolution of the subfamily as a whole and on its representatives in other parts of its wide natural range in North and South America.
- Systematic implications of chloroplast DNA sequence variation in the Opuntioideae (Wallace & Dickie)
- Seed characters and the classification of the Opuntioideae (Stuppy)
- On the evolution of the North American Opuntioideae (Pinkava)
- Realignment and revision of the Opuntioideae of Eastern Brazil (Taylor, Stuppy & Barthlott)
- The Andean opuntias: An annotated checklist of the indigenous non-platyopuntioid opuntias of South America (Iliff)
- That's Opuntia, that was! (Hunt)
- Alphabetical list of currently accepted species (Hunt)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985