494 pages, illus
In addition to provision of select research literature, this volume presents citations and summaries of certain laboratory methods. In this connection, the textbook stresses quantitative data to enhance the student's analytical abilities. Thus, the volume contains computer-spread sheets and references to statistical packages, e.g. Harvard Graphics and Statistics.
* Introduction: William V. Dashek;
* Scientific Method: William V. Dashek;
* Basic Chemical Principles: Karen J. Brewer;
* Biomolecules I: Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins and Nucleic Acids: William V. Dashek;
* Biomolecules II: Biologically Important Molecules Other than Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins, and Nucleic Acids: William V. Dashek;
* Subcellular Organelles: Structure and Function: William V. Dashek and T.S. Kaneko;
* Movement of Molecules Across Membranes: Susanna Malmstrom;
* Mitosis in Plant Cells: Virginia Shephered;
* Meiosis in Plants: Renata Sniezko;
* Mendelian Genetics: G.S. Miglani;
* Protein Synthesis: William V. Dashek;
* Plant Metabolism - Respiration: Nell Browlby;
* Photosynthesis: J. Kenneth Hoober;
* Plant Hormones and Signal Transduction: Marcia Harrison.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!