By: Miroslaw Jonasz and Georges Fournierm
425 pages, no illustrations
2. Basic principles of interaction of light with matter
3. Optical properties of pure water, pure sea water, and natural waters
4. General features of light scattering by particles in water: theory
5. Light scattering by particles in water: measurements and approximations
6. The particle size distribution: measurements and approximations
7. Compositions, shapes, and structures of particles in water
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985