Series: Australian Orchid Research Volume: 5
By: David L Jones (Author), Mark A Clements (Author), Ish Sharma (Author), Dean T Rouse (Author)
184 pages, 16 plates with 64 colour photos; b/w line drawings
Contains five contributions, all describing new taxa of Australian Orchidaceae.
1. Fourteen New Taxa of Orchidaceae from Northern and Eastern Australia and Two New Combinations from New Guinea: David L. Jones and Mark A. Clements
2. Towards a Revision of the Thelychiton speciosus Group: David L. Jones. Mark A.Clements and Ish Sharma
3. Miscellaneous New Species of Australian Orchidaceae: David L. Jones
4. Towards a Revision of Bunochilus D.L.Jones & M.A.Clem. : David L. Jones
5. Fourteen New Species of Prasophyllum from Eastern Australia: David L. Jones and Dean T. Rouse
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985