Proceedings of the twentieth Stadler Genetics Symposium, 1991.
- Broadening the Basis of Plant Resource Conservation; V.H. Heywood
- Scientific Issues Affecting Gene Conservation and Exploitation of Some Tropical Perennials; J.T. Williams
- The Naranjilla, the Cocona, and their Hybrids; C.B. Heiser
- The Conservation and Utilization of Genes from Endangered and Extinct Plants; R.P. Adams
- Exploitation of Genetic Resources; P.R. Day
- Molecular Evaluation of Plant Genetic Resources; M.T. Clegg
- Exploiting the Diploid D Genome Chromatin for Wheat Improvement; E.S. Lagudah, et al.
- Understanding and Exploiting the Transcriptional Control Mechanisms of Plant Cells; M. Bevans, et al.
- Expression of Transformed Genes in Transgenic Rice and Tobacco; L.A.M. Hensgens, R.A. Schilperoort
- Enhancement of Plant Productivity by Manipulation of ADPglucose Pyrophosphorylase; T.W. Okita, et al.
- Gene Introgression for Cotton Improvement; D.W. Altman
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985