By: Daniel T Blumstein (Author), Janice C Daniel (Author)
211 pages, Figs, tabs
Quantifying Behavior the JWatcher Way provides detailed instructions for the freely distributed computer program JWatcher. This Macintosh/Windows application can be used to address any theoretical problem that requires a complex sequence of actions to be scored by a human observer.
- An Introduction to Quantifying Behavior
- An Overview of JWatcher
- Creating a Global Definition File
- Creating a Focal Master File
- Scoring Behavior Using Data Capture
- Cleaning Up Your Act: Editing Data Following Data Capture
- Checking Your Reliability
- Basic Analysis: Creating a Focal Analysis Master File
- Basic Analysis: Analyzing Your Data
- Basic Analysis: Interpreting Your Output
- Basic Analysis: Summarizing Your Results
- Substituting or Combining Key Codes
- Sequential Analysis
- Strategies for Using JWatcher
- Learning with JWatcher
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985