Proceedings of the Eighth Annual Conference of the Air Resources Information Clearinghouse, Washington D.C. 1991.
- A Sustainable Energy Future: Steps to Reduce US Carbon Dioxide Emissions; R.M. Friedman, R.M. Bierbaum
- Energy Efficiency, Human Activities, and Climate Change; L. Schipper
- Integrating Energy, Economy, and Environmental Concerns: No Regrets Tax Reform; A. Cristofaro
- Multiple Benefits Environmental Policy; D. Dudek
- Implications for Decision Making: Government Perspectives; H. Gruenspecht
- Auto Industry Perspectives; S.A. Leonard
- Strategies for International Negotiations: Status of Framework Convention Talks; D.A. Reifsnyder
- Equity in International Agreements; R. Stewart
- The Ethics of Living in a Global Greenhouse: Corporate and Personal Responsibility; D. Jamieson
- Intergenerational Equity; D. MacLean
- Examining the Linkages: Designing a Carbon Tax Strategy; R. Dower
- A Congressional View of Workable Linkages; J.D. Dingell
23 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985