The D-230 uses frequency division as well as heterodyne, allowing you to monitor all frequencies simultaneously and record your calls for later analysis
This advanced heterodyne bat detector has a backlit digital display and an exceptionally sensitive microphone. Tune in and listen using the built-in speaker or with headphones - all controls are on the side of the case allowing you to operate the detector with one hand. A small rugged case protects a detector that is perfect for those wanting a step up from an entry-level device.
Heterodyne Bat Detectors are great for beginners and offer immediate identification of bats in the field. Simply select the ultrasonic frequency range you wish to listen to - just like tuning in radio. Heterodyne detectors typically have a headphone socket and line-out socket for recording calls.
* Type: Heterodyne
* Frequency range: 10 - 120kHz (min.)
* Display accuracy: +/- 0.15kHz
* Bandwidth: 8kHz (+/- 4kHz), -6dB
* Battery: 1 x IEC 6LF22 (9V)
* Quiescent current: 17mA typ. including LCD backlight
* Size: 119 x 60 x 25mm including knobs
* Weight: 150g including battery
* Outputs: 2 x 3.5mm jacks for headphones and recorder
Use this cable to connect your D-200 to a hand-held recorder
A 9V battery to power your D-200 Detector
Ensure you get the most out of your D-200 with this handy guide from the FSC
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!