By: Tim Fitzharris
208 pages, Col photos throughout
A professional course in digital nature photography.
National Audubon Society Guide to Nature Photography is a comprehensive reference and inspiring guide to taking outstanding photographs of the great outdoors. Renowned photographer Tim Fitzharris shares his foolproof techniques, emphasizing digital photography field procedures for a wide variety of nature shots.
Everything needed to achieve professional results is covered, including:
* The best digital equipment, and how to use it
* Detailed insider field techniques for photographing mammals, birds, insects, amphibians, reptiles, wildflowers, wilderness landscapes, seascapes and more
* Getting a correct digital exposure every time
* Using filters (with before-and-after examples)
* Fine art composition
* Photographing scenes for maximum sharpness
* Shooting postcard-perfect sunrises and sunsets
* Digital processing
* Preparing digital captures for publication.
Packed with tips and strategies, this outstanding guide is ideal for beginners, advanced amateurs and professionals. The information is presented in a conversational style and accompanied by hundreds of stunning examples of the author's photographs.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985