By: T Stoltzfus
The single most important skill in coaching is asking powerful questions. In this volume, master coach trainer Tony Stoltzfus joins with 12 other professional coaches to present dozens of valuable asking tools, models and exercises, then illustrates these coaching strategies with over 1,000 examples of penetrating questions. Covering the gamut from basic techniques like options and actions to advanced concepts such as challenge and reframing, Coaching Questions is a book that will find a home on any coach's short list of handy references.
"Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills" includes:
1. Dozens of asking tools, models, and strategies.
2. The top ten asking mistakes coaches make, and how to correct each one.
3. Nearly 1,200 examples of powerful questions from real coaching situations.
4. Destiny discovery tools organized in a four-part life-purpose model.
5. Overviews of 15 popular coaching niches, with a tool and examples for each.
6. A schedule of training exercises to help you become a "Master of Asking".
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985