The Pop-up Port-a-bug is an ideal way to introduce children to the world of entomology and all of the amazing bugs and insects which live in our local habitats. The tubular port-a-bug pops up out of its tote bag and is instantly ready to have bugs put into the spatious mesh habitat. The zip top makes the cage escape-proof and children can observe these creatures at length before releasing them again. The cage then collapses back into the sack and can be clipped to a belt or bag using the handy clip provided.
* Ventilated mesh house is light and escape proof
* Packs away in a snap into its handy tote-sack
* Convenient nylon handle makes carrying your bugs a breeze
* Perfect for the garden, field trips and insect excursions
Suitable for ages 4 and up (not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts).
* Diameter: 14cm
* Height: 23cm (expanded), 1.5cm (packed)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your quick and straightforward service saved the fieldwork for my PhD project in Kerala.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985