First published in 1985, information is presented and summarised in this account of how plant cells divide. The chapters give information on control points in the cell cycle, on DNA replication and on the stages of cell and chloroplast division. The specialist authors together provide a general overview which will interest and inform all advanced students of the subject.
1. Control points within the cell cycle J. Van't Hof
2. The organization of replicons J. H. Waterborg and S. Shall
3. Enzymic controls of DNA replication V. L. Dunham and J. A. Bryant
4. DNA replication in relation to DNA C values D. Francis, A. D. Kidd and M. D. Bennett
5. Chromatin structure, gene expression and the cell cycle P. Kelly and A. J. Trewavas
6. Changes in chromatin structure during the cell cycle W. Nagl and H. Scherthan
7. The cytoskeleton and the cell cycle L. Clayton
8. Growth substances, calcium and the regulation of cell division A. J. Trewavas
9. Regulation of the cell division cycle in cultured plant cells M. W. Bayliss
10. Genetic and epigenetic control of the plant cell cycle T. Cavalier-Smith
11. The control of the cell cycle in relation to floral induction D. Francis and R. F. Lyndon
12. The DNA endoreduplication cycles W. Nagl, J. Pohl and A. Radler
13. The chloroplast division cycle and its relationship to the cell division cycle S. A. Boffey
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!