The Hanna HI-9564 is a portable thermo-hygrometer designed to provide excellent performance in harsh environments and poorly lit areas. A microchip is built into the RH probe which can store calibration data. When the probe is connected to another hygrometer, the microchip transfers this stored data, eliminating the need for recalibration.
The instrument features an auto-off after 20 minutes of inactivity, temperature readings in Celcius and Fahrenheit and humidity readings from 20 to 95%.
The HI-9564 is supplied with HI-70602 RH probe, battery, protective case and instructions.
* Model: HI-9564
* Range (RH): 20 – 95%
* Range (Temperature): 0 - 60°C (30 - 140°F)
* Resolution (RH): 0.1% RH
* Resolution (Temperature): 0.1°C / 0.1°F
* Accuracy (RH): ± 3% RH (50 – 85% RH), ±4% (outside)
* Accuracy (Temperature): 0.5°C / ± 1°F
* Probe: HI-70602 RH combined prove with built-in temperature sensor, microchip and 1 m cable
* Battery type / life: 1 x 9V / approx. 250 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 20 minutes of non-use
* Environment: 0 - 60°C (32 - 140°F); RH max 98% non-condensing
* Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 45mm (6.5 x 3 x 1.8”)
* Weight: 340g (12oz)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985