Hardwearing stainless steel/polycarbonate digital callipers with water resistant casing (to IP54 specification). These callipers are suitable for taking measurements from small mammals, birds and reptiles. Particularly useful to bird ringing.
LCD display for easy reading of measurements.
* Water and dust resistant to IP54 specification
* Functions: mm/inch conversion, on/off, zero setting
* Patented ceramic capacitive sensor
* Large LCD display
* CR2032 battery
* Length: 230 mm
* Measuring range: 150 mm or 300 mm
* Resolution: 0.01 mm
* Accuracy: +/- 0.02 mm 150 mm, +/-0.03 mm 200 mm, +/-0.03 mm 300 mm
* Repeatability: 0.01 mm
* Display: LCD (10.0 mm high)
* Maximum measuring speed: 3 m per second
* Battery: 3.0V type CR 2032 Lithium (included)
* Battery life: Approx. 1 year
* Working Temperature: 0-40 degrees celcius
* Maximum relative humidity: <80%
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985