90 pages, Figs
This "report card on the future" distills the collective intelligence of over 2,700 leading scientists, futurists, scholars, and policy advisors who work for governments, corporations, non-governmental organizations, universities, and international organizations. The 2009 State of the Future comes in two parts: a 100-page print executive summary and an attached CD containing about 6,700 pages of research behind the print edition and the Millennium Project's 13 years of cumulative research and methods. Some unique features not available in other global assessments include:
* International assessment of 35 economic elements of the next economic system that could help improve the human condition over the next 20 years;
* 15 Global Challenges Prospects, Strategies, Insights;
* State of the Future Index with and without the world recession;
* Emerging international environmental security issues;
* applications of the Real-Time Delphi technique;
* 750 annotated scenario sets;
* and much more futures intelligence on technology, environment, governance, and the human condition.
It is produced by the Millennium Project with its 32 Nodes (groups of futurists and organizations) around the world, which collects, feeds back, and assesses insights from creative and knowledgeable people on emerging crises, opportunities, strategic priorities, and the feasibility of actions.
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should read this incredible document, period! --Technological Forecasting & Social Change
"If you think too much has changed too radically lately, read the State of the Future and think again!" --Olcay Unver, Coordinator, United Nations World Water Assessment Programme
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!