The Aquapac Whanganui case is 100% waterproof, submersible to a depth of five metres, and completely airtight and dustproof too. Perfect for when you’re working out in the field, the airtight seal will ensure that your phone or tablet will float when dropped into water, and you can still take photos right through the case. The Aquapac Whanganui cases are available in five sizes and come in either a cool grey colour with either an acid green neck cord (micro, mini, small and medium sizes) or a grey shoulderstrap (large).
* Micro - Suitable for devices that are 120mm tall and 155mm in circumference (e.g. iPhones up to and including iPhone 4)
* Mini - Suitable for devices that are 140mm tall and 155mm in circumference (e.g. iPhone 5 and SE)
* Small - Suitable for devices that are 150mm tall and 200mm in circumference (e.g. iPhone 6 and 7, most Samsung Galaxy S phones and Google Pixel)
* Medium - Suitable for devices that are 200mm tall and 285mm in circumference (e.g. Kindle 3, iPad Mini and some Sony readers)
* Large - Suitable for devices that are 295mm tall and 440mm in circumference (e.g. multiple items such as first aid kits and maps as well as tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO)
* Use your stylus as normal through the clear window of the case
* LENZFLEX window means that you can take photos right through the case
* Guaranteed submersible to 5 metres (15 ft)
* UV-stabilised TPU material won’t be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
* Keeps out dust and sand
* Floats when dropped in water
* Protection: IPX8 (continuous submersion to 10m)
* Material: TPU
* Country of origin: UK
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!