This instrument is a compact, portable digital thermometer with an external K-type thermocouple as a temperature sensor. It is supplied complete with carry case, instruction manual and battery.
The thermometer will measure temperature in Celcius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin over a range of -50 to 1300°C. The included K-type probe is suitable for temperatures up to 300°C.
* Type K thermometer with single input measurement.
* Large LCD display.
* Accurate to 0.5%.
* Degrees C/F switch.
* Maximum reading and data hold functions.
* Temperature Scale: Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin - user selectable
* Measurement Range: -50 to 1300°C / -58 to 2000°F / 223 to 2000K
* Resolution: 1°C or 1°F, 0.1°C or 0.1°F, 1K
* Accuracy: Accuracy is specified for operating temperatures over range of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F). for 1 year.
-50 to 0°C - + 2°C
-58 to 32°F - + 4°F
223K to 273K - + 5K
0 to 1000°C - + (0.5% rdg + 1°C)
1000 to 1300°C - + (0.8% rdg + 1°C)
32 to 2000°F - + (0.5% rdg + 2°F)
273K to 2000K - + (1.0% rdg + 2K)
* Input Protection: 60V dc or 24V rms ac maximum input voltage on any combination of inputs pins
* Input Connector: Accepts standard miniature thermocouple connectors
* Sampling Rate: 2.5 samples per second
* Operating Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
* Operating Humidity: 0 to 80% RH (0 to 35°C&F)
* 0 to 70% RH (35 to 50°C&F)
* Display: 3½ digit LCD with max reading of 1999
* Probe: 4 foot type “K”thermocouple bead probe (Teflon tape insulated)
* Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
* Probe Accuracy: + 2.2°C or + 0.75% of rdg (whichever is greater)
* Battery: 9V Battery
* CE & ROHS/WEEE: Approved
* LCD Dimensions: 57 x 47mm
* Product Weight: Packaged - 490g (incl. carry case, instructions & battery)
* Meter - 332g (incl. battery)
* Product Dimensions: Packaged - 205 x 130 x 70mm
* Meter - 170 x 84 x 45mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!