If you're expecting to use night vision for a prolonged period of time or need to have your hands free, then the Tracker NVG (Night Vision Goggle) is perfect. The head mount is padded for comfort and is fully adjustable to ensure the binoculars are held in a stable and comfortable position. So even if you're moving around or turning your head quickly, the binoculars will remain in place. With its wide 30° field of view and built-in Infrared illuminator, the Tracker NVG is great for wildlife observation. The illuminator utilises Yukon's exclusive PULSE system which uses quick IR energy bursts that penetrate further to increase distance, visibility and image quality without significant battery drainage or untimely IR burnout. The Eclipse lens cover system uses flip-up cover which attach to the body of the binoculars, eliminating lens cap hassles and pin holes in the caps allow the Tracker to be used in the daytime when the caps are closed.
The Tracker NVG comes with both the head mount and Generation 1 binocular scope, which can be detached or flipped up.
* Generation 1 night vision tubes with x1 magnification, 24mm lens diameter and 30° field of view.
* A built-in Infrared illuminator utilising Yukon's exclusive PULSE system
* Eclipse lens cover system using flip-up covers
The Tracker also comes with a protective carry case.
* Generation: 1.
* Visual magnification: x 1.
* Objective lens: 24 mm.
* Resolution: 36 lines/mm.
* Field of View: 30°
* Maximum range: 200 m (based on recognising a man-sized object under optimal conditions (e.g. no fog, dust, etc with a quarter moonlight).
* IR Illuminator: Built-in with an optimal range of 100 m
* Night vision scope dimensions: 175 x 123 x 72 mm
* Weight: 800g
* Power: 1 x 3V lithium CR123A battery (not included). Batteries available here.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!