The Ranger Capio Moth Trap is ideal for expedition use, made of lightweight, fine mesh supported by metal rods this highly portable trap folds flat for travel and storage. The Ranger Capio has a white cloth central cone for efficient capture. The trap comes packed in a handy carry-bag.
The complete trap kit comes with the trap,mains powered electrics and a compact actinic bulb. Alternatively, you can buy the trap on its own.
* Self-standing, and can be hung or ground anchored.
* Wide double slider zip provides access to moths whilst still illuminated.
* Quick assembly/dismantling of body, cone and rainshield.
Please note: The Ranger Capio is also available with Mercury Blended Tungsten electrics.
* Trap size: approx 41cm (16") square x 35cm (14") high. The trap collapses to approx 2cm thickness
* Cone length: 18cm (7")
* Cone aperture at base: 6cm (2.5")
* Weight (including carry-bag): approx 1.5kg (3lb)
This bulb steady bar allows the Ranger Capio to be used with different types of actinic bulb
The Ranger trap is also available with a mercury blended tungsten bulb and electrics
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!