The MS36B Dino-Lite Pole Stand with Focusing Holder and Boom Arm is a compact yet fully featured pole stand, providing an extremely flexible stand solution for the Dino-Lite microscope range. The focus block is positioned along the pole by way of a thumbscrew and at its maximum height provides up to 24cm of working distance. A fine focus wheel on the side of the focus block provides up to 50mm of height adjustment once the focus block height has been set. The additional feature of a boom arm provides for up to 32cm of horizontal reach as well as 360 degree rotation of the microscope.
An excellent stand solution for applications that require extended reach.
* Sturdy pole stand with focusing holder and boom arm
* Up to 24cm of vertical working distance
* Up to 50mm of fine focus adjustment
* Up to 32cm of horizontal reach
* Boom arm provides 360 degree of rotation
* MS36B stand (self-assembly required)
* Dino-Lite microscope holster
* Cable tidy straps
Features & Technical Specifications:
* Microscope min vertical working distance: 0cm
* Microscope max vertical working distance: 24cm
* Microscope max horizontal reach: 32cm
* Fine focus adjustment: +/- 25mm
* Colour: silver pole, black base and focus block
* Dimension: 15cm (W) x 22cm (D) x 31cm (H)
* Weight: 1.4kg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!