The MSDIGI-R Dino-Lite Mini Desktop Tripod is a compact stand solution providing a simple but effective means to setup a desk based inspection arrangement.
The MSDIGI-R was specially selected for its flexible, ultra compact and lightweight form. The ball & socket head allows you to position the microscope at any angle while the flexible legs provide for quick and simple adjustment of the tripod. The legs can be adjusted to provide very low level operation and so enable the microscope to be operated right down to the minimum working distance.
The specially designed tripod adapter provides the fixing for the microscope to the tripod. This adapter can also be used with other tripod stands that provide a standard 1/4" tripod screw fixing. The precision engineered brass fixing allows the microscope holster height to be adjusted by approximately 50mm.
Please note that the adapter supplied with the MSDIGI-R does not contain the additional screw tapping in the base of the connector bar or the M6 thread converters/extension rods that are supplied with the MSPRO1 Professional Desktop Tripod Kit.
A stand is particularly useful in high magnification applications where the effect of "camera shake" can be noticeable.
* Compact and ultra-portable stand solution
* Ball & socket head allows microscope to be positioned at any angle
* Flexible legs allow for quick positioning and adjustment
* Custom adapter allows microscope to be used with other tripods
* MSDIGI-R tripod can also be used as a standard mini camera tripod
* Fits in microscope box for portability and easy storage
* Mini tripod stand
* DinoLite tripod adapter kit
* Microscope min vertical working distance: 0cm
* Microscope max vertical working distance: approx. 15cm
* Tripod folded size: 14cm x 8cm
* Total weight (tripod + adapter kit): 190g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!