Destination marketing requires businesses in a geographically limited area to work together to create greater levels of awareness of the destination. This book provides a holistic and systematic view of the collaborative strategies and processes with a focus on capacity and competence building for tourism organizations and destinations within an increasingly competitive marketing context.
2. Networking and destination marketing: theories and application
3. Preconditions for networks in destination marketing
4. Motivations for forming marketing networks
5. Success and inhibiting factors for building marketing networks
6. Stages of marketing networks/alliance formation
7. Governance structure of marketing networks
8. Forms of business relationships in marketing networks
9. Driving factors for relationship configuration in a destination
10. Outcomes of strategic destination marketing networks
11. Building blocks of destination marketing networks
12. Roles and responsibilities of DMOs in destination marketing
13. Look into the future: challenges for DMOs
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!