By: Y Wang
Destination marketing requires businesses in a geographically limited area to work together to create greater levels of awareness of the destination. This book provides a holistic and systematic view of the collaborative strategies and processes with a focus on capacity and competence building for tourism organizations and destinations within an increasingly competitive marketing context.
2. Networking and destination marketing: theories and application
3. Preconditions for networks in destination marketing
4. Motivations for forming marketing networks
5. Success and inhibiting factors for building marketing networks
6. Stages of marketing networks/alliance formation
7. Governance structure of marketing networks
8. Forms of business relationships in marketing networks
9. Driving factors for relationship configuration in a destination
10. Outcomes of strategic destination marketing networks
11. Building blocks of destination marketing networks
12. Roles and responsibilities of DMOs in destination marketing
13. Look into the future: challenges for DMOs
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I'm telling all my friends about your site. We're all into conservation and the environment and the variety of offerings is really impressive.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985