This USB Video Capture Lead is for use with all Rigid SeeSnake endoscopes. It allows you to connect the endoscope to a laptop or PC and watch live video footage. You can also record the footage, take still photographs from the video and edit the video using the software included with the lead.
The USB Video Capture lead connects directly to the AV lead provided with the Seesnake endoscope enabling easy recording of video and still images. The lead also allows capture of video with audio from other sources, such as VCR's and DVD's direct to your PC or laptop.
The lead is supplied with the video editing software Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD. The new Video Studio Movie Wizard helps novice users finish stylish movies in only three steps. Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating.
* USB 2.0 Video adapter with Audio USB Cable
* English User Manual
* CD-ROM (including driver and the professional video editor software)
* Professional video editor software Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD
* USB 2.0 interface
* Brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation control
* Record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video
* Specifications Complies With Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0.
* Supports NTSC, PAL, Video format
* Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video
* Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA)mm
* Dimension (L) 88mm x (W) 28mm x (H) 18mm
* USB bus power
* Supports high quality video resolution
* NTSC: 720 x 480 at 30fps
* PAL: 720 x 576 at 25fps
* USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port
* OS: Windows 2000, XP ,Windows Vista & Windows 7
* CPU: Pentium III 800 above
* HD: 600 MB of available hard drive space for program installation File
* Format Support,4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
* Memory: 256MB of RAM
* Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024x768
* Sound card: compatible Windows-sound card
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!