An updated version of the earlier Yukon NVMT, the Yukon Spartan is probably the most versatile Generation 1 night vision device available. The Spartan is ultra-compact, lightweight, easy to use and comfortable to hold. Its magnification and wide field of view makes it an excellent scope for general observation of wildlife.
* A tactile, SureGrip plastic bodyshell and, for extra protection / grip, partial rubber armouring.
* A built-in short range IR illuminator gives a very low light / total darkness capability.
* A green LED next to the viewfinder to indicate the status of the IR illuminator.
* A double tripod socket is built in as standard to accept accessories.
* A belt-mountable case.
* Dimensions: 142 x 82 x 60mm
* Magnification: 2x
* Field of View: 30°
* Weight (without battery): 280g
* IRed: Yes
* Lens: 24
* Battery: 1 x CR123A (not included)
* Pouch included
* Generation: 1
This camera adaptor will let you record images or videos through your scope using most digital cameras or video cameras
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985