Reports new science results based primarily on current seismic reflection data and sediment cores recently collected from the continental margin of Antarctica. This volume will help educate students and scientists to better understand the fluctuations of the Cenozoic Antarctic Ice Sheet and their signature in the geologic record from the circum-Antarctic continental margin. The volume contains three parts:
- A collection of traditional science papers based on material presented at the International ANTOSTRAT Symposium in 1994.
- A seismic stratigraphic atlas that includes a text description and paper images of more than
- 45 maps, seismic reflection profiles, and drill-site correlations for the Ross Sea.
- Two CD-ROMs that contain the digital data from which the atlas text, maps, and seismic reflection profiles were made plus digital navigation data.
- Morphology and Stratal Geometry of the Antarctic Continental Shelf: Insights From Models
- The Proximal Marine Sediment Record of Antarctic Climate Since the Late Miocene
- Seismic Stratigraphy of the Larsen Basin, Eastern Antarctic Peninsula
- Seismic Record of Glacial Events Affecting the Pacific Margin of the Northwestern Antarctic Peninsula
- Deep-Tow Boomer Survey on the Antarctic Peninsula Pacific Margin: An Investigation of the Morphology and Acoustic Characteristics of Late Quaternary Sedimentary Deposits on the Outer Continental Shelf and Upper Slope - Seismic Facies Investigation of the Late Quaternary Glacial History of Bransfield Basin, Antarctica
- The Roles of Downslope and Along-Slope Depositional Processes: Southern Antarctic Peninsula Continental Rise
- Tectonic Deformation in the Upper Crust and Sediments at the South Shetland Trench
- The Late Mesozoic and Cenozoic Structural Setting of the Ross Sea Region
- Geology of the Margin of the Victoria Land Basin Off Cape Roberts, Southwest Ross Sea
- Seismic Facies and Glacial History in the Western Ross Sea (Antarctica)
- Seismic Record of Late Oligocene Through Miocene Glaciation on the Central and Eastern Continental Shelf of the Ross Sea
- Seismic Velocity Expression of Glacial Sedimentary Rocks Beneath the Ross Sea From Sonobuoy Seismic-Refraction Data
- Descriptive Text for the Seismic Stratigraphic Atlas of the Ross Sea, Antarctica
- Description of CD-ROM Digital Data: Seismic Stratigraphic Atlas of the Ross Sea, Antarctica, and Circum-Antarctic Seismic Navigation
- The ANTOSTRAT Antarctic Peninsula Regional Working Group Digital Navigation Compilation
- Suggested Formats and Examples for References
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!