An attractive, natural wooden bird box constructed from cedar for outstanding performance and maximum dependability.
To attract the widest range of small birds, choose the 32 mm entrance hole--suitable for great, marsh and coal tits, redstart, nuthatch, pied flycatcher, house sparrow and tree sparrow.
To encourage blue, marsh and coal tits or possibly wrens, choose the 26 mm entrance hole. All other species will be excluded by the smaller entrance.
The 45mm entrance hole is designed to be used by starlings.
- 19 and 25 mm thickness Canadian cedar for excellent insulation and strength
- The natural oils in cedar make this a long-lasting box
- Weathers attractively
- Please use an aluminium fixing nail as this will not damage tree and is safe when eventually felled
- Hinged inspection door with rust-proof catch
- Dimensions 310 x 160 x 160 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985