An attractive, natural wooden bird box constructed from cedar for outstanding performance and maximum dependability.
The 45mm entrance hole is designed to be used by starlings.
- 19 and 25 mm thickness Canadian cedar for excellent insulation and strength
- The natural oils in cedar make this a long-lasting box
- Weathers attractively
- Please use an aluminium fixing nail as this will not damage tree and is safe when eventually felled
- Hinged inspection door with rust-proof catch
- Dimensions 310 x 160 x 160 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The efficiency of supply, favourable pricing, and the friendly personal service we receive, makes dealing with NHBS a real pleasure
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985