This logger is fully waterproof to 15m with an integral probe to ensure fast response times. Instead of a cable to connect to a PC to download data, it uses inductive technology that releases data up to eight times faster than cable. This sealed unit is not designed to be opened by the user, but it can be returned to the manufacturer for battery replacement, calibration, and repair.
This model measures temperature at a resolution of 0.01°C over the range -30° to +105°C.
* Range: -30° to +105°C
* Sensor Type: Integral probe
* Response Time: 10s to 90% (water)
* Resolution: 0.01°C
* Memory: Non-volatile
* No. of Readings: 32,000
* Trigger Start: Magnetic switch
* Delayed Start: Relative / Actual up to 45 days
* Stop Options: When full / after n readings / never (wrap around)
* Reading Types: Actual / Min / Max
* Logging Interval: 1s to 10 days
* Offload: When not logging or when logging in minute multiples
* Offload Method: Inductive base pad
* Functional Range: -30° to +105°C
* IP Rating: IP68
* Battery Life: 1 year (replaceable)
* Case Style: Waterproof
* Weight: 95g
* Dimensions of Case: 51mm diameter x 51mm
Download your data using this USB inductive pad
View and analyse your data with the Gemini Explorer software
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!