A 10k NTC thermistor in silicon rubber with stainless steel sheath. For use with any Gemini datalogger requiring an external probe.
This standard probe is 5mm in diameter, with a 1.5m lead.
* Range: -40° + 125°C / -40° to +257°F
* Sensor Type: 10k NTC thermistor
* Response Time: 45 s to 90% (air), 20 s to 90% (water)
* Sensor Accuracy: +/-0.2°C (0° to 70°C)
* Probe: 10k thermistor in silicon rubber, stainless steel sheath. -65° to +150°C. Polyolefin heatshrink seal: -55° to +110°C, 5 x 150mm
* Cable: 2-core FEP / silicon rubber sheath, -60° to +200°C, 1.5m long
* Connector: 2-way IP68 connector, stainless steel body
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985