This small and highly flexible probe is ideal for use in confined and hard to reach spaces. It has the fastest response time of any unit in the Tinytag range. It is typically used for environmental monitoring where a fast response rate is required.
Suitable for use with Tinytag Talk 2 data loggers with external probe.
* Measuring range: -40° to +125°C (-40° to +257°F)
* Sensor type: 10K NTC Thermistor
* Sensor accuracy: 0.2°C
* IP rating: IP68 (waterproof) (sensor and cable only)
* Weight: 5g
* Response time water: 10s (to 90% FSD)
* Sensor material: Epoxy
* Sensor temperature rating: -40° to +125°C (-40° to +257°F)
* Cable material: PTFE
* Cable temperature rating: -40° to +125°C (-40° to +257°F)
* Connector material: Food grade silicon
* Connector temperature rating: -40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985