* Free shipping for this item *
* 8 x 20
* Pocket field monocular
* Converts to x24 microscope (optional)
A high quality field monocular which can be converted to a 24x microscope using the optional Microstand adapter.
This 8 x 20 scope is an excellent tool for macro study of wildlife. Originally named with the fine art critic in mind, the Gallery Scope also makes a quality compact field monocular which fits easily into a shirt pocket.
Add an optional Microstand to increase the monocular magnification to 24x and view objects in very close focus.
Supplied in soft pouch.
* Quality assembly with fully coated roof prism optical system
* Fold-down rubber eyecup
* Anodised gloss black finish
* 30-year manufacturer guarantee
* Weight: 100 g
* Height: 100 mm
* Field of view at 1000 m: 119 m
* Field of view at 1.0 m: 119 mm
* Field of view at 0.3 m: 35 mm
* Close focus: 0.3 m
* Eyecups: fold down rubber
* Waterproof: no
* Manufacturer's Guarantee: 30 years
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985