The XS800 will charge and condition your 12V battery quickly, easily and safely without the need to disconnect your battery. The XS800 constantly monitors the battery after it has been initially charged and only 'trickle charges' the battery when the voltage drops due to alarms or natural drainage. This eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows the XS 800 to be safely connected for months at a time.Charges batteries up to 32Ah & conditions larger batteries up to 100Ah and supplied complete with croc-clip connectors and separate eyelet connection lead. This improved version of the CTEK XS 800 has enhanced insulated connectors and a storage bag.
* No need to disconnect battery terminals between uses
* For all types of 12V lead-acid batteries including GEL and AGM (from 2 to 32 Ah)
* Compact rugged design
* 5 year warranty
Lucas Rechargeable 12V 18Ah Battery.
* Nominal Voltage: 12V
* Charging Output: 14.4V
* Charging Current: 0.8A max
* Min / Max Battery Size: 1.2Ah - 32Ah (charging) & 100Ah (conditioning)
* Dimensions: 140 x 50 x 40mm (L x W x H)
* Casing: IP65 compliant (water splash & dust proof)
NOTE: The XS800 charger requires a reverse voltage of at least 6V to start the charging cycle and is therefore not suitable for charging deeply discharged or leisure batteries. A normal discharged battery has a terminal voltage of approx 10.5V.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!