More directional than the short gun microphone, the ME67 is recommended for recording birds or mammals.
A condenser microphone featuring super-cardiod/lobar pick up pattern, low inherent self-noise, high sensitivity and wide frequency response of 50-20000Hz.
These microphones are especially suitable for wildlife recording. Firstly you can record from a greater distance from the animal than would be possible with an ordinary microphone, as these microphones discriminate against sound not emanating from the main pick-up direction. Secondly they are excellent at picking up signals in noisy or acoustically live environments like a natural wildlife habitat.
A K6 power module is required to power the microphone and you will also need an XLR cable to connect to your recording device.
* Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
* Pick-up pattern: lobar
* Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz +/- 2,5 dB
* Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 mV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
* Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
* Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
* Equivalent noise level: 10 dB
* Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 dB
* Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 125 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
* Dimensions: d 22.5 x 343 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!