The Tinytalk with its small size and economical cost remains extremely popular for applications where the logger will not be treated harshly. Ideal for all applications where size and weight are important. Tinytalk units are used widely by schools, laboratories and ecologists.
This model records temperature using an external probe (included).
To use this datalogger you will require a PC, Tinytalk PC cable and software.
* Range: -40° to +125°C / -40° to +257°F
* Sensor Type: 10K NTC Thermistor
* Sensor Location: External probe
* Sensor Accuracy: +/- 0.4°C from 0° to 70°C
* Resolution: 0.05°C
* Total Reading Capacity: 16,000 readings
* Memory Type: Non Volatile Delayed Start: Relative / Absolute (up to 45 days)
* Stop Options: When full / after n readings / never (overwrite oldest data)
* Reading Types: Actual / Min / Max
* Logging Interval: 1s to 10 days
* Offload: While stopped or when logging in minutes mode
* Alarms: 2 fully programmable; latchable
* IP Rating: IP30 (not waterproof)
* Operational Range: -40° to +85°C
* Battery: Tekcell SBAA02P; SAFT LS14250 or LST14250
* Battery Replacement Interval:Annually
* Case Style: 35mm film canister
* Weight: 30g
* Case Dimensions: diameter 34mm x height 54mm
View and analyse your data using the Gemini Explorer Software
Serial download cable for the Tinytag Talk Datalogger
USB download cable for the Tinytag Talk Datalogger
This converter allows you to use the Tinytag Talk Datalogger with the CAB-0007 or CAB-0007-USB download cable
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!