This hand net / kick net is very sturdy, but light and easy to use. The wooden handle will float and is comfortable to use in cold weather. The outer net frame is aluminium alloy and the net bag is attached by an inner brass frame to reduce wear. The high specification net bag is made from knitted polyester for extra durability. Net bags are easily removable for washing or replacement. This means that one frame can be used with a selection of different net bags (see below).
The Professional Hand Net conforms to Environment Agency specifications. It is available with a standard (0.3m) or deep (0.5m) bag and with a mesh size of 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 1mm or 2mm.
The standard hand net is the 1mm mesh 0.3m bag. A 2mm mesh bag is recommended for amphibians.
* Please be advised that due to the size of this item, shipping to locations outside of the UK will incur a higher shipping charge than that indicated during online check out. Please contact our customer services department on 01803 865913 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an accurate shipping price *
* Net mesh: 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 1mm or 2mm
* Bag depth: 0.3m (standard) or 0.5m (long)
* Outer frame: 250mm diameter
* Total length of frame and handle: 1.48m
A frame for the professional hand net is also available to purchase separately
Replacement inner frame for the professional hand net
The professional hand net is also available with an aluminium handle
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!