Organocatalysis has emerged as one of the hot topics in organic chemistry in recent years, as confirmed by the rapid-growing interest that researchers have shown in this field. "Enantioselective Organocatalyzed Reaction" volumes I and II provide a critical review of the state-of-the-art developments in organocatalysis, with a special focus on the asymmetric transformation that it enables. These volumes, written by leading experts in the field, discuss a broad range of synthetic transformations and offer an up-to-date coverage of organocatalyzed reactions such as conjugate addition, aldol addition, oxidation, reduction, cycloaddition, mannich reactions, assymmetric funtionalization, enantioselective protonation, general aspects of asymmetric cyclization, and asymmetric desymmetrization processes.
- Organocatalytic Cyclisations (Alexander J. Andre Cobb, University of Reading, UK)
- Organocatalyzed Conjugate Additions (Diego Alonso,University of Alicante, Spain)
- Organocatalyzed Cycloadditions (Bor-cherng Hong, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan)
- Organocatalyzed Aldoladditions (Carmen Najera, University of Alicante, Spain)
- Organocatalyzed Domino-Reactions (Bernhard Westermann, Leibniz-Institut fur Pflanzenbiochemie, Halle (Saale) Germany)
- Organocatalyzed Mannich-Reactions (Floris PJT Rutjes, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, Netherlands)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Dr. Rainer Mahrwald was born in 1950. He studied chemistry at MLU Halle and subsequently joined the Manfred von Ardenne Research Institute in Dresden, where he led the synthetics group. He gained his doctorate under G. Wagner in Leipzig in 1979, and went on to the Institute of Organic Chemistry at the Academy of Science in Berlin, where he remained until 1990. Following a stay at the Philipps-University in Marburg, Dr. Mahrwald qualified as a lecturer at the Humboldt University Berlin, where he is now a lecturer.
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985