249 pages, 25 colour & 4 b/w illustrations
Next generation sequencing is revolutionizing molecular biology. Owing to this new technology it is now possible to carry out a panoply of experiments at an unprecedented low cost and high speed. These go from sequencing whole genomes, transcriptomes and small non-coding RNAs to description of methylated regions, identification protein - DNA interaction sites and detection of structural variation. The generation of gigabases of sequence information for each of this huge bandwidth of applications in just a few days makes the development of bioinformatics applications for next generation sequencing data analysis as urgent as challenging.
- Overview of Sequencing Technology Platforms
- Applications of High Throughput Sequencing
- Computational Infrastructure and Basic Data Analysis for High-Throughput Sequencing
- Base-Calling for Bioinformaticians
- De Novo Short Read Assembly
- Short Read Mapping
- DNA-Protein Interaction Analysis (ChIP-Seq)
- Genome-wide Methylation Maps
- Differential Expression for RNA Sequencing (RNA-seq) Data: Mapping, Summarization, Statistical Analysis and Experimental Design
- MicroRNA Expression Profiling and Discovery
- Dissecting Splicing-Regulatory Network by Integrative Analysis of HITS-CLIP data
- Analysis of Metagenomics Data
- High Throughput Sequencing Data Analysis Software: Current State and Future Developments
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!