This book provides a most up-to-date view on metal ion-nucleic acid interactions; the characterization of which is covered in solution and in the solid state. The volume concentrates on modern developments encompassing topics in the wide range from G-quadruplexes via DNAzymes, catalysis at the DNA scaffold, and metal-mediated base pairs to peptide nucleic acids (PNAs) being thus of relevance, e.g., for chemistry and nanotechnology but also for molecular biology and (genetic) diagnostics.
1. Characterization of Metal Ion-Nucleic Acid Interactions in Solution; Maria Pechlaner and Roland K. O. Sigel
2. Nucleic Acid-Metal Ion Interactions in the Solid State; Katsuyuki Aoki and Kazutaka Murayama
3. Metal Ion-Promoted Conformational Changes of Oligonucleotides; Bernhard Spingler
4. G-Quadruplexes and Metal Ions; Nancy H. Campbell and Stephen Neidle
5. Metal Ion-Mediated DNA-Protein Interactions; Barbara Zambelli, Francesco Musiani, and Stefano Ciurli
6. Spectroscopic Investigations of Lanthanide Ion Binding to Nucleic Acids; Janet R. Morrow and Christopher M. Andolina
7. Oxidative DNA Damage Mediated by Transition Metal Ions and Their Complexes; Genevieve Pratviel
8. Metal Ion-Dependent DNAzymes and Their Applications as Biosensors; Tian Lan and Yi Lu
9. Enantioselective Catalysis at the DNA Scaffold; Almudena Garcia-Fernandez and Gerard Roelfes
10. Alternative DNA Base Pairing through Metal Coordination; Guido H. Clever and Mitsuhiko Shionoya
11. Metal-Mediated Base Pairs in Nucleic Acids with Purine- and Pyrimidine-Derived Nucleosides; Dominik A. Megger, Nicole Megger, and Jens Muller
12. Metal Complex Derivatives of Peptide Nucleic Acids; Roland Kr#mer and Andrij Mokhir
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!