If you're looking to plan and enjoy the best of the world's wildlife adventures, this sumptuous colour guide has all the information you need. William Gray, Zoologist and award-winning travel writer and photographer, has spent over 25 years tracking down the world's best wildlife experiences. His travels have taken him from the High Arctic in search of polar bears to the Serengeti on the trail of the Great Migration.
- Highlights the best wildlife adventures continent by continent
- Groups wildlife trips by type from safaris and cruises to bird-watching and underwater life, to help you focus on your particular area of interest
- Provides practical, hands-on advice from choosing the right tour operator to staying healthy
- Stunning full-colour photography throughout helps bring the experiences to life
- Includes a foreword by Kate Humble
If you follow the advice and guidance offered in this excellent book, it will be good for the world's wildlife and the communities that support it too.
- Kate Humble, BBC Wildlife Presenter
"Wider-ranging than a blue whale and more densely packed than a butterfly migration, this new tome by Wanderlust editor William Gray is the definitive manual for wildlife-loving travellers... Encyclopaedic."
- Dan Linstead, Editor, Wanderlust
"Very impressive! Lustrously illustrated and great info"
- Simon King, Wildlife Film Maker and TV Presenter
Foreword by Kate Humble
- Responsible wildlife travel
- Planning a trip
- Choosing an operator
- What to take
- Wildlife photography
- Wildlife journals and sketchbooks
- Staying healthy
- Primate watching
- Animal-supported trips
- Bear watching
- Wilderness trips
- Whale watching
- Snorkelling and diving trips
- Wildlife cruises
- Conservation volunteering
- North America
- South & Central America
- Polar regions
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!